Lydig Side Chair: Chaise Side Chair: Lounge Chair: Giancarlo Studio Furniture: The Lydig Side Chair Is Constructed From Four Distinct Elements And Precision Engineered To Last Forever. Each Leg Is Comprised Of Twelve Solid, Individually Tapered Layers Of Wood Laminated Together Under Extreme Force. The Result Is An Elegant, Curved Section That Is Far Stronger Than A Straight Section Of Wood More Than Ten Times Its Size. The Lydig Side Chair Is Only Available In The Highest Quality Full-Hide Leathers And Cloths. The Timeless Design Expressed By The Lydig Side Chair Seamlessly Integrates Itself With Any Room While Subtly Commanding Attention.
2 Part Bookshelf In Cherry
I do not "love" the idea of having two separate cabinets smushed together, however I thought I would present this as an option - that way you could have the added versatility if you ever had to move them to a different room.
Total cost of this project excluding delivery is
$ 15,927.42 USD - 10% (friend of Scott Hahn)
$ 14,334.68 USD
Lead Time is
1. 2 cases made separately. Each case can be free-standing.
2. Take a look at pictures 2 and 3. Notice how picture 3 has a removable top piece that allows the piece to look like one unit or two separate units depending on room configuration.
1. The entire case, shelves, and legs will be made from grade "clear +1" (the highest grade of lumber).
2. The case is 1 3/4" thick.
3. The shelves and middle dividers are 1 1/4" thick.
4. The corners will be finished with dovetails
5. Completed weight will be ~ 750 lbs
6. The piece will be finished and view-able from all angles.
1.212.457.4933 ext. 0.